Debenhams Personal Shopper Service

Can anyone recommend (by name) a personal

Shopper at Debenhams in Meadowhall (or another Nearby Debenhams

At a push)? I've always used a fantastic one at the Trafford centre in

Manchester and have be n disappointed when I've tried to go elsewhere for convenience, it's so much down to the shopper themself, which is why I'm

Asking for recommendations!

Incidentally I'm in my (late :( ) 30s so think someone around a similar age range would get my brief the best (although that said the TC woman is older and as I say she is brilliant). I want someone who can pick out things for me that look great but I'd never have picked out myself, I don't want

To look mumsy or like I'm trying to hard to cling onto

My 20s!

I'm very interested in this too

I was surprised to read it was FREE! I wasn't surprised to read that someone had used one in John Lewis and ended up coming out like 'Super Gran'.:|

Never any staff in Debenhams on the moor

Never any staff in Debenhams on the moor

The make up woman is usually in giving someone a make over when I go in.

I have used Meadowhall one several times over the years. On one occasion a really young girl in her first year at Uni was my shopper. I was almost forty at the time and she was great.

They usually ask questions to find your style and lifestyle and what type of clothes you are looking for ie work, casual, occasion etc. I have used them for smart casual, formal work outfits, less formal work outfits and black tie occasion dresses. They sometimes struggle on full length occasion dresses for me as they are miles too long, I'm only small.

So who is your personal shopper Chez2

I'm thinking about arranging a personal shopper trip for my partner as a surprise. Is there a minimum spend that you must meet?

I'm thinking about arranging a personal shopper trip for my partner as a surprise. Is there a minimum spend that you must meet?

You are not obliged to spend anything. I don't think they would take kindly to people clearly going for a day out but if you are looking for something then I would give it a go. You book it on line now with length of time allocated depending what occasion you are shopping for and how long you want to spend there. You have a private changing room and they go out and select items for you to try on while you wait.

---------- Post added 20-05-2017 at 17:14 ----------

So who is your personal shopper Chez2

I haven't been for two or three years for myself. I did once book a slot for someone to pick an item for my mum for xmas. Mum didn't come with my but I was short on time and knew what mum was after, I had been briefed. :D Mum did keep the item (dressy cardigan / wrap.

I used to go an buy a capsule wardrobe say for spring summer. It was useful to buy several items that would mix and match.