Lasting Impressions - baby-loss workshop

Hi - I'm Julie, a researcher from the University of Sheffield. I'm running a memory workshop for parents who have experienced the loss of a baby during pregnancy or after birth.

This workshop is called Lasting Impressions and it will take place on Saturday 3rd June, 2.00-4.30pm at the Quaker Meeting House in Sheffield. It is free, open to the public and all family members (including children) are welcome.

Attendees will be invited to bring memory objects and to make impressions of these using paper and/or rubbing techniques. With permission these impressions will be framed and displayed as part of the 'End or Start of Life' project exhibition to be held in Sheffield and London during November 2017.

For more information about the workshop, including how to register please visit:

http://bit.ly/2q9hkHM or email me julie.ellis@sheffield.ac.uk

I'd be very grateful if you could pass on this information to any networks/ individuals who might be interested.

Thank you for reading this message.

Julie Ellis

Department of Sociological Studies

---------- Post added 01-06-2017 at 14:08 ----------

Please note that this event has unfortunately been cancelled. If we run another in the future I will post again to the forum.

Thanks

Julie