Drink Inn, Commercial St

Been in for first day, promising, friendly service and nice place, reasonable prices too (cask beer £2.80 a pint).

Cask range will constantly change, 3 pumps currently beers from shiny, dale side and bradfield. Keg from brewdog and titanic. Credible bottle/can craft beer range in fridge and decent looking spirit shelf too.

Oh and bus home goes from right outside...

Edited by Andy C

Sounds good. Nice when there`s another spot in a different part of town to bob in to. And bonus that bus goes from there for me too!

Only problem is that when i tried to visit on Saturday around 2100 it was dark. A TV seemed to be on inside so it may have closed early for lack of custom but there was no indication as to whether or not it would open again.

If its going to survive it needs to let people know it's opening times and stick to them.

Went in on Friday, not too bad at first impression. £3.50 for a can of Beavertown Porter, not sure how much experience the 2 owners have got in the trade when I had to ask for a glass to be greeted with the reply, sorry we are learning together but good luck to them, I hope it works out!

went in recently as I pass this most days and thought I would pop in and see what it is like.

First impression outside didn't look good but nice inside, plenty of space and they have 3 cask ales and 3/4 keg lines and plenty of bottles.

The owner/barman not sure which he is has good knowledge of the ales etc etc.

They also have their own branded glasses.

Definitely be going in again but be careful of opening times during the week, they do close at 9.00 except Fri/Sat opening later times