Columbian womens cycling teams kit causes a stir

They look so embarrassed!

Do you blame them?? What the hell were the designers on when they thought THAT up?

These kits make Rachel Riley's dresses look sophisticated.

That's not the question. The question is did you manage to work out the maths problem :D

Does look hideous!

I remember been given a sponsored white lycra triathlon suit to wear. There was no way I was going to swim,ride and run in that.

Can't see anything wrong with it, i wonder if the problem is with those viewing them.

Agree with JB they are hideous though.

That's not the question. The question is did you manage to work out the maths problem :D

Does look hideous!

Not a chance! :hihi: I don't mean to be obtuse, but she often looks far from acute picture.

---------- Post added 15-09-2014 at 08:56 ----------

I remember been given a sponsored white lycra triathlon suit to wear. There was no way I was going to swim,ride and run in that.

Don't tell me.... you painted a red cross on it and wore it down town on a saturday.

Would the designers put forward a male equivalent style kit for the mens cycling team?

Would the designers put forward a male equivalent style kit for the mens cycling team?

Too late. Our plumber's been wearing one for years.

Truly bizarre - I wonder if the team members themselves had any say in the design? I suspect not...it's certainly more sexist than feminist - misogynistic, even. Was the designer male or female, I wonder?