Scottish Independence

A wee question of Scottish independence  

213 members have voted

1. 1. A wee question of Scottish independence

• I'm Scottish and I vote "YES", we should self-govern
    • I'm Scottish and I vote "NO", we should stay in the UK
    • I'm English, Welsh or Irish, and I vote "YES", let them go
    • I'm English, Welsh or Irish, and I vote "NO", keep them in

some bloke (not sure who he was) stated that people tend to be loyal and buy British. He went on to explain that an independent Scotland would lose the right to use the British brand, resulting in a massive fall of sales for their food and drink industry.

you may not be sure who he was, but I'm sure the guy is a total idiot, if he doesn't even know that the Scotland brand is HUGE, worldwide. Everyone has heard or seen of kilts, and bagpipes, and a heap of other things. There is only one country as small or in the same general class of small size, as Scotland in the world that is the bigger brand with more name recognition - Ireland. There are no two countries in the world, with a population of more than 4, but less than 7 million (and there are a total of 28 of them, excluding Scotland which is not a country yet) that have a higher name recognition than those two.

It's May 2013 and thanks to Cameron, the whole of the UK has the opportunity to decide whether Scotland should become an independent nation.

Salmond isn't keen for soem reason, but he's got the chance to get what he says he, and Scotland, wants.

Everyone has been given the chance to decide whether Scotland stays in the United Kingdom. How will you vote?

YES please! :)

Mel Gibson to renounce US citizenship if YES vote wins. Intends to apply for Scottish nationality. Possible run for office later on Toupee wearing has been Sean Connery also interested.

"Scawts" flocking to Walmart to buy bargain priced DVDs of "Braveheart" now on sale in the two pound bargain bin.

Halcyon days indeed

Mel Gibson to renounce US citizenship if YES vote wins. Intends to apply for Scottish nationality. Possible run for office later on Toupee wearing has been Sean Connery also interested.

"Scawts" flocking to Walmart to buy bargain priced DVDs of "Braveheart" now on sale in the two pound bargain bin.

Halcyon days indeed

:hihi: You almost had me until you went too far with the Braveheart thing lol.

:hihi:You almost had me until you went too far with the Braveheart thing lol.

You'll get used to certain people's little idiosyncrasies when you've been on here for a while.:D

Halcyon days indeed

Mel should march the highlands tomorrow to vanquish the NO votes once and for all :hihi:

Mel should march the highlands tomorrow to vanquish the NO votes once and for all :hihi:

Accompanied by Connery on the bag pipes

Accompanied by Connery on the bag pipes

Yes and Christopher Lambert sprouting "there can only be one" :hihi:

was going to vote but my choice (i couldnt give a ****) isnt in the options.

was going to vote but my choice (i couldnt give a ****) isnt in the options.

Does it start with a F or a S?

Does it start with a F or a S?

According to Cameron, efffing this and efffing that :hihi:

Polls still neck and neck, so 50% of the people are going to be very upset.

I hope we don't end up with an Irish situation....