Will you buy an Apple watch?

I do not want to afford one.

I can't even work this machine properly yet

I do not wear an ordinary watch.

I have more sense.

Your vision of the future is what will happen if people DON'T force a change. Change is exactly what needs to happen.

---------- Post added 14-09-2014 at 08:27 ----------

My god you're a genius! :roll:

Yeah, an Apple genius! :hihi: :hihi:

Edited by Chazndave

You don't just give someone money to end their poverty. £100 billion, spent wisely and correctly would put an end to world poverty.

But would it be spent wisely and correctly? Experience tells me no. You'd just have even more poor people holding their hands out a few years down the line. To end world poverty, you need to stop poor people having children. Because that is the cause of poverty.

One hundred billion.............

That's £14 for every man women and child on earth, how will that relieve poverty?

Before spending £260 on your prison tag, bare this in mind...........

Apple are currently holding $100 billion offshore, literally enough to end world poverty!

Apple use 'sweat shop' labour camps where workers are forced to work 15 hour days, with no breaks, for the equivalent of £40 a month, with no contact with the outside world. They are also guilty of using child labour.

The point isn't whether we should be buying Apples products. The point is, Apple should be creating their products in a more ethical way.

The vast majority of the clothes on our backs are made in "sweat shops" in places like India and china . should we stop buying clothes ?

The vast majority of the clothes on our backs are made in "sweat shops" in places like India and china . should we stop buying clothes ?

Especially those made in the 'Sweater Shop' :hihi:

I want you to tell me what you think I've signed up for.

Well you will have a very long wait because its not going to happen.

If you are interested you will look for yourself and if not there would be no point me telling you.

---------- Post added 14-09-2014 at 21:57 ----------

I have an ordinary wristwatch, cost less than £50, a basic mobile which makes and receives calls (shock horror) cost less than £50.

I got a mobile that has a clock and just does phone calls and texts and no tied in contract. £10 and 300 calls and 500 texts. Can't envisage a need for anything else.

Well you will have a very long wait because its not going to happen.

If you are interested you will look for yourself and if not there would be no point me telling you.

Fair enough, it just seems bit daft warning people about something when you cannot be bother to actually tell them what you're warning them about.

The point I was making is that when Apple release something 'new' - they give it the kind of marketing push that other companies can only fantasise about.

mp3 players existed well before the iPod, but the iPod sent them mainstream.

Smartphones existed well before the iPhone, but the iPhone sent them mainstream.

No, no, no, no, no... it's not that way at all.

The music industry didn't exist, until Steve Jobs brought iPod to his followers.

Computers did not exist, until Steve Jobs brought iMac to his followers.

Tablets did not exist, until Steve Jobs brought iPad to his followers (or maybe it was Moses).

Telephones did not exist, until Steve Jobs brought iPhone to his followers.

And rounded corners didn't exist, until Steve Jobs accused Samsung of copying them.

Personally I don't wear a watch.

That's because watches do not exist, until Steve Jobs brings iWatch to his followers early next year.

Rumours that apple fanbois are already starting to queue outside the Meadowhall Apple Store, have yet to be confirmed

I've just been talking to a neighbour of mine who has returned from Meadowhall. He says that there are people queuing for the new Apple 6 or whatever it is. Bear in mind that it doesn't come out while tomorrow, people are waiting up all night, just so they can part with £500 - £600 to get the latest gadget.

Yes it's their choice and their money, but I can't see the attraction or the desire to miss out on a comfortable nights sleep to be the first to get it.... :loopy:

No, no, no, no, no... it's not that way at all.

The music industry didn't exist, until Steve Jobs brought iPod to his followers.

Computers did not exist, until Steve Jobs brought iMac to his followers.

Tablets did not exist, until Steve Jobs brought iPad to his followers (or maybe it was Moses).

Telephones did not exist, until Steve Jobs brought iPhone to his followers.

And rounded corners didn't exist, until Steve Jobs accused Samsung of copying them.

That's because watches do not exist, until Steve Jobs brings iWatch to his followers early next year.

I stand corrected. :hihi: :hihi:

but I can't see the attraction or the desire to miss out on a comfortable nights sleep to be the first to get it.... :loopy:

They camp out for a few nights in a shopping mall, what's not to like, could be fun. The doors open, they are at the front of the queue, they buy 10+ iPhone 6's and sell them for double the price to idiots online.