David Haines & Alan Henning have been murdered.

Lot of mainstream news is propaganda used as a political tool. Journalists are not allowed to report on certain topics...

But they did. I read them. If I can be arsed I'll dig out the links showing dates and you can work your own timeline if you want.

Compared to his contemporaries Mohammad was a fairly peaceful leader, benevolent to the people he conquered.

Peaceful people don't conquer other people, impose their beliefs onto them, and force them to pay money or die. Mohammad was clearly not a peaceful man. How is he any different to the leader of ISIL

Christians in Iraq are heeding an ultimatum by the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant to convert to Islam, get out or be killed.

The ISIL announcement also said that Christians could stay and pay a tax, often known as a “jizya,” though the exact amount was unspecified. A jizya is a historical policy of allowing non-Muslims to keep their own religion and their property if they pay a certain amount to Islamic rulers.

ISIL are doing now what Mohammad did 1400 year ago and they are using the same tactics.

Peaceful people don't conquer other people, impose their beliefs onto them, and force them to pay money or die. Mohammad was clearly not a peaceful man. How is he any different to the leader of ISIL

Christians in Iraq are heeding an ultimatum by the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant to convert to Islam, get out or be killed.

The ISIL announcement also said that Christians could stay and pay a tax, often known as a “jizya,” though the exact amount was unspecified. A jizya is a historical policy of allowing non-Muslims to keep their own religion and their property if they pay a certain amount to Islamic rulers.

ISIL are doing now what Mohammad did 1400 year ago and they are using the same tactics.

Yeah but not all muslims are the same. How many times have we heard that before?

Because your friends Cameron and Hague dropped one when they wanted to arm IS a few months back. Now they're desperately trying to make up for it with by trying to identify with public opinion and switching sides.

My friends? :huh:

No friends of mine, I'm a Kipper.

When Cameron & co (and the EU leadership) were revving everybody up for military action against Syria, UKIP stood firm and said we should stay out of it.

Leaders of people tend to unfortunately. Look at the world we live in, I am not 30 yet and have seen countless wars waged across the world.

As a medieval tribal leader Muhammed was pretty peaceful.

Leaders of people tend to unfortunately. Look at the world we live in, I am not 30 yet and have seen countless wars waged across the world.

As a medieval tribal leader Muhammed was pretty peaceful.

Fought by different people, Mohammad lead 100 attacks and raids which include 27 wars and conflicts. Not bad going for a peaceful man and it ranks him one of the most warmongering people that ever existed.

rip alan henning ,when will this barbarism stop ?

I suspect it will not be in our lifetime.I find it difficult to control my anger towards his killer at the moment.I hope jihadi john gets whats coming to him and he gets his martyrdom.RIP Alan Henning you did not deserve that you were a good man.

Edited by ghost rider

Religious fundamentalism sickens me! Go RAF! Go!

I suspect it will not be in our lifetime.I find it difficult to control my anger towards his killer at the moment.I hope jihadi john gets whats coming to him and he gets his martyrdom.RIP Alan Henning you did not deserve that you were a good man.

i hope he doesnt get martydom, cos thats what he wants, lifetime in a prison cell maybe

i hope he doesnt get martydom, cos thats what he wants, lifetime in a prison cell maybe

I think that would be a further insult to the people of Britain if we have to put our hands in our pockets to pay for him to be in prison while he no doubt would then try to claim human rights through the european court.If the americans identify him he will definitely not be coming back to the UK alive.

Alan Henning, like David Haines, was a man who was prepared to risk his own life for the good of strangers, and is now also dead.

Thank you for making the world a better place with your selfless acts of love. Such goodness as you have demonstrated is a triumph over all evil.

God bless you and keep you, Alan Henning and David Haines. xxxxxx