Malaysian airlines plane missing

I can't see it revealing anything new, it will just be a one hour recap of what we already know.

Which as far as the truth is concerned is nothing.

Uk's Times newspaper claims to have obtained access to the initial results of a criminal inquiry shared with foreign governments and investigators.

mh370/ Captain Zaharie Shah has been identified as the chief suspect in the plane’s disappearance – if it was due to human interference, according to a media report.

The Times newspaper claims to have obtained access to the initial results of a criminal inquiry shared with foreign governments and investigators.

The report states that Zaharie had made no plans or commitments for the future, in contrast with co-pilot Fariq Hamid and the rest of the crew, according to the Times.

The paper further claims that investigators uncovered a deleted file on Zaharie’s flight simulator showing a flight path to the southern Indian Ocean, and a landing on a small island, although details of the simulated flights were not reported.

Posted on wrong thread

I've just been looking at some horrific images from the Air Asia flight and it got me thinking about the "missing" Malaysian flight from last February.

Can anyone explain how so much debris has been found from this crash, yet nothing has surfaced yet from the Malaysian flight.

It is starting to look like a controlled ditching in the sea, but wouldn't something have come apart from the plane?

They had a good idea where QZ8501 crashed and were able to get there relatively quickly before everything had chance to sink.

I seem to recall that there is/was a quite a long thread on here about the plane you enquire about. It is likely that this thread will get merged. Before it does, I would say that the ocean where that plane went down earlier in the year was exceptionally deep ocean.

The search area for MH370 was absolutely enormous, it's also a good thousand miles from land, which makes it a problem to get to and do the actual work.

They didn't start searching in the right area for a week or so, which was probably time enough for the debris to sink.

They didn't start searching in the right area for a week or so, which was probably time enough for the debris to sink.

I think is the bit puzzling me as I thought some of it would float and wash up somewhere, yet nothing ever has.

Have you looked at where it supposedly crashed??

Where exactly is it going to wash up??

The closest place is Australia, and it's got a thousand mile journey to make to get there.

Even then it's going to land on the sparsely populated west coast.

I hear on the news that flight mh370 as been officially declared an "accident"

I thought the consensus all along was that somebody intentionally changed the course of this aircraft?

if there are declaring this an "accident" do they know something we don't know?:suspect: