The Rewrite- new writers group in Meersbrook

Hi everyone, I'm putting together a new group of emerging literary talent in Meersbrook/Heeley, so ... we are Looking for new OLD- YOUNG writers and anyone else interested in writing about age or what it means to be young/ old/ in between - come share with us.

Are you in the middle of a short story, at the end of a final draft of a novel, putting together a blog, come to a constructive, focused writers group.

We are Interested in young adult fiction, a young or ageing protagonist, tales on the Peter Pan years, the mid-life, quarter life crisis, growing up in special or interesting scenes or other modern dystopias.

The group will meet for a twice a month review, submitting anything they want to share at least a week ahead. It will be hosted by a local author at cosy creative home- in Meersbrook- other areas welcome. The meetings will focus on trying to make it as a writer whilst learning from emerging local talent.

WE ARE NOT JUST LOOKING FOR YOUNG PEOPLE, ALL AGES AND EXPERIENCES WELCOME!

Things we could cover….. How to get an agent, how to get published, noticed, run a successful blog- and or make money for it, making the most of social media

How the meetings will run, Structured and unstructured meetings, members can take turns hosting something they are particularly passionate about sharing.

Please respond on here if your interested in coming- first meeting in a couple of weeks :-)

I would most certainly be interested. I can visit and I can host, but I work a 3 days/3 nights/3 off pattern, so while my shifts are predictable, they aren't regular.

I hope you can get this off the ground. That said, I check Facebook more than these forums, so by all means add me on there: allott.dave@yahoo.co.uk

Hi everyone, I'm putting together a new group of emerging literary talent in Meersbrook/Heeley, so ... we are Looking for new OLD- YOUNG writers and anyone else interested in writing about age or what it means to be young/ old/ in between - come share with us.

Are you in the middle of a short story, at the end of a final draft of a novel, putting together a blog, come to a constructive, focused writers group.

We are Interested in young adult fiction, a young or ageing protagonist, tales on the Peter Pan years, the mid-life, quarter life crisis, growing up in special or interesting scenes or other modern dystopias.

The group will meet for a twice a month review, submitting anything they want to share at least a week ahead. It will be hosted by a local author at cosy creative home- in Meersbrook- other areas welcome. The meetings will focus on trying to make it as a writer whilst learning from emerging local talent.

WE ARE NOT JUST LOOKING FOR YOUNG PEOPLE, ALL AGES AND EXPERIENCES WELCOME!

Things we could cover….. How to get an agent, how to get published, noticed, run a successful blog- and or make money for it, making the most of social media

How the meetings will run, Structured and unstructured meetings, members can take turns hosting something they are particularly passionate about sharing.

Please respond on here if your interested in coming- first meeting in a couple of weeks :-)

Hi I'm moving to Meersbrook at the end of October and would be very interested in joining the group. I have been writing for many years now and have self published a novel. I have also taught and run a creative writing group. Could you please let me know of any meetings early in November. Thanks

I'd also be interested in this. I'm local-ish, and very much keen to learn from others about their experience of the whole process.

PM or email andyemcc (at) gmail (dot) com...