Vigilante Cyclist. Is he the most hated man?

Is he right to do this?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Is he right to do this?

• YES; He is doing a good job, and should be commended.
    • NO; He is just being a pillock and probably jumps red lights when no-one is looking.
    • NONE OF THE ABOVE; He is just annoying and probably single.

Just seen this on Facebook.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/britain-s-most-hated-cyclist-uses-hidden-camera-s-and-trucker-s-horn-to-catch-out-driver-s-103501560.html?vp=1#8Lb6Fdz

I agree that law breakers on the road should be brought to justice, but if he falls off his bike, and lands head down on that camera, surely it will plant itself into his brain and kill him?

...if he falls off his bike, and lands head down on that camera, surely it will plant itself into his brain and kill him?

Isn't that what nearly killed Schumacher?

Isn't that what nearly killed Schumacher?

I'm not sure Joker. It sounds plausible, but good I wouldn't like to land head first onto that!!

Just seen this on Facebook.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/britain-s-most-hated-cyclist-uses-hidden-camera-s-and-trucker-s-horn-to-catch-out-driver-s-103501560.html?vp=1#8Lb6Fdz

I agree that law breakers on the road should be brought to justice, but if he falls off his bike, and lands head down on that camera, surely it will plant itself into his brain and kill him?

By going round filming motorists he is making himself a target , and sooner or later someone will take offence to his antics and in a battle between car/ van and pushbike , he will come off worse.

A trouble causer who will get up the wrong persons nose eventually.

A trouble causer who will get up the wrong persons nose eventually.

How is he causing trouble?

As a new driver, I cannot comment on how bad or good drivers are, but I have got one of those helmets, which are pretty flimsy, and if he fell off, would that top camera go straight through his skull? Is it worth it just to prove a point?

He is spot on to highlight this. I have tried to cycle in Sheffield for a few months and the complete ignorance/intolerance of way too many drivers made me stop pretty sharpish. The man should be up for an MBE, not for a slagging off post on SF.

As for you Kelly, as a new driver I'd bloody wish you knew how dangerous the drivers in that clip were, if not than you should go back to your instructor and demand your money back.

He is spot on to highlight this. I have tried to cycle in Sheffield for a few months and the complete ignorance/intolerance of way too many drivers made me stop pretty sharpish. The man should be up for an MBE, not for a slagging off post on SF.

As for you Kelly, as a new driver I'd bloody wish you knew how dangerous the drivers in that clip were, if not than you should go back to your instructor and demand your money back.

Yes, cycling can be very dangerous, and I'm sure yourself and many others know more about bad driving than I do, (don't want a refund just yet!!:)but I was more concerned with that helmet-cam. Surely he would be seriously injured if he hit the road head first???

. . .I was more concerned with that helmet-cam. Surely he would be seriously injured if he hit the road head first???

The secret is to land on your tummy with your chin UP. You break your jaw but the camera footage survives.

The secret is to land on your tummy with your chin UP. You break your jaw but the camera footage survives.

Gosh!! I don't think anyone would be quick enough to control how they land!!

Gosh!! I don't think anyone would be quick enough to control how they land!!

You're probably right. I just make things up as I go along.