**missing Husky **

"BONES " A husky FEMALE HAS GONE MISSING FROM dronfield /UNSTONE AREA ...LAST MONDAY 12TH....THE OWNERS BELIEVED AT FIRST THAT SHE GOT OUT OF THE GATE AFTER IT WAS LEFT OPEN BY SOME BUILDERS... .ALL THE CORRECT PEOPLE HAVE BEEN CONTACTED BUT WISPA THE SNIFFER DOG FOLLOWED SCENT INTO DRONFIELD TOWARDS SOUTH SHEFFIELD ...IT IS TOTALY OUT OF FORM FOR THIS DOG TO WANDER AWAY FROM HOME .. HENCE THE POLICE ARE PRESUMING SHE COULD HAVE BEEN STOLEN ..HER NAME IS BONES SHE WAS REGISTERED ON DOGLOST ON THE 13TH AND THERE IS A PICTURE OF HER ON A POSTER ON THERE ....PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE KEEP AN EYE OPEN FOR HER OR ANYONE GETTING A husky SUDDENLY ...POSTERS ARE UP AND EVERYONE IN THE AREA SHE WENT MISSING HAS BEEN NOTIFIED ..THE OWNERS ARE VERY DISTRAUT AND ARE BEGGING FOR HELP !!! PLEASE POST ON FACEBOOK ECT ...MANY MANY THANKS

Edited by cyb1
a senile moment !!

Are you sure?

Because there is no Akita registered on doglost from the 7th-16th March.

Are you per chance talking about 'Bones', a missing Husky from around that area?

If so, it's a husky not akita.

Here is the doglost link: http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog_blog.php?dogId=37865&status=Lost

Edited by Elizabeth13

Is this her............http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog_blog.php?dogId=37865?

Shes listed as a Siberian Husky

sorry folks ...the mind boggles today !!! ** bones** is a husky ...still missing tho ...and will be in the star next week

last sighting of bones was at green lane in dronfield ,heading towards sheffield 8 area please keep an eye out for bones ..she is a very well behaved timid girl ..if seen call her name and then say "bye " and this brings her to you... unfortunatly she doesnt have a collar on.

I'm in the area. I'll keep an eye out.

Keeping an eye out and have had a good luck round the park whilst out also told other dog walkers to keep look out.

thank you for your help... the owners havnt sat down since she went missing ..her dad hasnt even been to work !!!

here are 2 contact nos should you spot bones ....07926594276....07873273900

bones is still missing ...her owners and i have spent every day since she went missing searching and postering from chesterfield to sheffield please keep a look out for her ...thanks

I'm in the Dronfield area and will keep a look out. Any sitings after Green Lane?

I'm in the Dronfield area and will keep a look out. Any sitings after Green Lane?

after a couple of "false " sightings that have been ruled out!! bones is still lost in this area .. there are now hundreds of posters out .and rescues ect have been notified .in surrounding areas also street cleaners ect have been contacted ...***please*** keep looking if you are out and about, or driving in s8 / s18 /s41 areas