No body, no parole.

Although the independent parole board takes into consideration such factors as an offender’s co-operation on identifying the location of a victim, it is only a 'consideration'.

Should it be in your opinion a legal requirement for the offender to identify the location or whereabouts of the victim before even the slightest consideration of parole..or do you feel present law is adequate?

Personally I'd remove ALL privileges (not rights) before considering.

Read.

Support.

The other danger here I suppose is he may not know, or he may not even be guilty.

What do you think?

You have to give him credit for his story:

At his trial in 1989, Simms denied committing the murder of Helen McCourt. He claimed that someone must have got into his flat, stolen his clothes and dressed in them, and attacked and murdered her without his knowledge. This person had then used his car to dispose of her body and then left his clothes where they would be found to incriminate him.

A bigger boy did it and ran away M'lud.

I don't think a change in the law is necessary, given that unwillingness to reveal the whereabouts of a body is already taken into account by parole boards.

If it turns out there are dozens of people who haven't given up where the bodies are that are getting out early I'd rethink it, but I don't think that's the case.

What if the person was genuinely innocent but had been found guilty by a court? They'd never be able to tell you were a body was etc as they didn't commit the crime? This is a hypothetical one clearly...