Have you heard of The Ark Church

There are a great many Churches representing a great many denominations in Sheffield.

There is plenty of scope for looking around to see what suits you.

https://thearksheffield.wordpress.com/about/

Does anyone know where and when they meet . I am new to Sheffield so am looking for a church .

The webpage looks a bit light on details, which makes me a bit cautious.

If you scroll down the page you linked though there is a map, which indicates something in Nether Edge and a phone number.

Theres also the get in touch option, but id give reluctant to give them information until I was confident in them.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Rupert+Rd,+Sheffield,+South+Yorkshire+S7+1RN/@53.3607863,-1.4918533,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x4879825d206caeb7:0x194a9b585da1aa35

Maybe if you phone them, then it will allay any concerns.

You could ask them, through the link you've provided. They're probably the most qualified people to give such information.

I emailed them over 2 weeks ago , so was just wondering if anyone here knew about who had attended .

I emailed them over 2 weeks ago , so was just wondering if anyone here knew about who had attended .

There seems to be various social media pages and mentions of an Ark Church around Sheffield, most of the fonts/logos look different so its possible that there's more than one, possibly unrelated to one another.

Seems odd they weren't meeting where they said . I wanted to see other churches before I settled in one , as I like to be in a place that feels like true family , rather than superficial .

Seems odd they weren't meeting where they said . I wanted to see other churches before I settled in one , as I like to be in a place that feels like true family , rather than superficial .

Thought your were staying the Church which meets in the in the big tree ?

Edited by teeny

Thought your were staying the one in the big tree ?

Beer prices went up. :hihi:

lol funny no I meant the big tree pub church in Woodseats that a new church too.

It ok but I want to look around for now , I have been to Victory Fellowship , Kings centre , the Well , st Thomas in crooks , Philadelphia centre , south Sheffield evangelical church , Greenhill Methodist and El shaddai .