Car paint colour matching

I am trying colour match car paint, from a none standard colour. Yes I know google is my friend, but on this occasion it isn't helping. Tried Chipex, and a couple of other online sellers. However they are all requiring a sample sending to them. like a tow hook cover guard. Any Sheffield paint shops do this kind of thing for touch up paints?

Edited by neutronium
typo

I am trying colour match car paint, from a none standard colour. Yes I know google is my friend, but on this occasion it isn't helping. Tried Chipex, and a couple of other online sellers. However they are all requiring a sample sending to them. like a tow hook cover guard. Any Sheffield paint shops do this kind of thing for touch up paints?

Try sheffield refinishing supplies ,I believe they are still down neepsend

Not Sheffield but autosupplies in bolsover might be with a trip.

Thanks tinfoilhat. I was hoping for somewhere a bit closer to home. But will keep it in mind. SRS I looked up, and a review from a Suzuki owner did not fill me with confidence. He provided them with a colour paint code, when you see the paint provided , the difference was eye catching!

Thanks tinfoilhat. I was hoping for somewhere a bit closer to home. But will keep it in mind. SRS I looked up, and a review from a Suzuki owner did not fill me with confidence. He provided them with a colour paint code, when you see the paint provided , the difference was eye catching!

Try autoways up at parkway markets they might be able to sort you out ,I've had a few things painted off them and colour match has always been excellent

There's an auto paint supply place in Chapeltown I seem to remember.

There's an auto paint supply place in Chapeltown I seem to remember.

That would be Signmaster,they used to be really good but i'm not sure if they are still there.They were adjacent to the roundabout at the bottom of Lound Side.

That would be Signmaster,they used to be really good but i'm not sure if they are still there.They were adjacent to the roundabout at the bottom of Lound Side.

Apparently they've just changed names to LKQ Coatings.

http://www.sinemaster.co.uk/