Who went to Sheffex?

Hi All,

We exhibited at Sheffex @ ponds forge yesterday and had a great day, we have already received new clients from the event :) and cannot wait for the next one.

How did other people get on? both visitors and other exhibitors?

Cheers

Hi

You met me too. Mark from We Do Deliver Limited.

Thought it was good, but spoke to a number of exhibitors and they said it was quiet for them. I think idea is fantastic but it needs a change of venue, with better car parking. Sheffex also might consider making it a six monthly event.

Thanks Mark

We were very pleased with Sheffex. Had a very good response from being involved and will be there for the next one

I didn't go as we travelling back from holiday. I would have gone if we had been home and might have considered exhibiting. I think they need to think about the dates of exhibitions, bad timing this one. A week before or after a bank holiday isn't ideal as a lot of people go on holiday. Some industries still have spring bank week as their shutdown period so it reduces the people likely to attend as they are on annual leave.

When is the next one I only found out about this yesterday at 4.00 Pm would have loved to have gone.

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

I'm pleased to hear that there's been some good experiences. That's what it's all about - meeting new people, building relationships, doing a few deals and making some profit.

We've worked our tail off for the first Sheffex and I hope that you didn't notice too many things that weren't quite as we planned. The feedback received so far is being worked on and we'll be inviting more through a survey that's going out soon to a random group.

Half of tomorrow's business programme on Sheffield Live is being devoted to Sheffex if you'd like to tune in at 9am. Full details here: www.sheffex.com/sheffex-review-on-sheffield-live

The big question - Sheffex #2 ?

Edited by sheffex

This sounds very interesting, I'd love to go to the next one! :)

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

I'm pleased to hear that there's been some good experiences. That's what it's all about - meeting new people, building relationships, doing a few deals and making some profit.

We've worked our tail off for the first Sheffex and I hope that you didn't notice too many things that weren't quite as we planned. The feedback received so far is being worked on and we'll be inviting more through a survey that's going out soon to a random group.

Half of tomorrow's business programme on Sheffield Live is being devoted to Sheffex if you'd like to tune in at 9am. Full details here: www.sheffex.com/sheffex-review-on-sheffield-live

The big question - Sheffex #2 ?

Are you going to plan the next one away from bank a holiday/ popular holiday period and shutdown periods? If so, we might be interested in exhibiting.

There will be a Sheffex 2.

Keep an eye on your email for the announcement.

There will be a Sheffex 2.

Keep an eye on your email for the announcement.

What sectors of industry were visitors from? I guess you must have this info as you asked people to pre register if they wanted to get in free.

Sheffex 2 will be on Monday 1st December 2014.

Free entry with registration at www.sheffex.com.

Hope to see you there. :)

Edited by sheffex

Are you going to plan the next one away from bank a holiday/ popular holiday period and shutdown periods? If so, we might be interested in exhibiting.

if you fancy coming to a bni networking event as my visitor please PM me :D

---------- Post added 27-08-2014 at 21:32 ----------

This sounds very interesting, I'd love to go to the next one! :)

If you fancy coming to a bni networking event as my visitor please PM me

---------- Post added 27-08-2014 at 21:33 ----------

Sheffex 2 will be on Monday 1st December 2014.

Free entry with registration at www.sheffex.com.

Hope to see you there. :)

Can either post or Pm Me as to how much a Stand would be please?