Sheffield Letterpress Companies

Does anyone know a company who can print using letterpress technique in/around Sheffield?

Thanks in advance.

:help::D

I have a letterpress machine, will pm you.

Ooo love letterpress, if you find anywhere - please let me know!

smithy do you do this professionally/hobby or is it just the machine you have? Would be useful to have a contact that's all :)

I have a printing business, and also have a yonks-old treadle operated letterpress machine, though I have no type. (I use mag blocks.) Can always get type though. I also use a letterpress equivalent for foil blocking.

Ooo love letterpress, if you find anywhere - please let me know!

smithy do you do this professionally/hobby or is it just the machine you have? Would be useful to have a contact that's all :)

will do! :-)

;)

I have a printing business, and also have a yonks-old treadle operated letterpress machine, though I have no type. (I use mag blocks.) Can always get type though. I also use a letterpress equivalent for foil blocking.

That's useful to know, will you PM me your companies details please :)

id also be interested in your letterpress business for some wedding invitations! I would really like our invitations in this style but never thought sheffield would have anyone doing this old style.

PM me your details please

Hi smithy, I don't seem to have a pm?

hi smithy, just searching for someone doing letterpressing in sheff and found this thread - did you ever get it working?

It didn't really stop working: just needs a few minutes to put the rollers on, and the press could be rolling!