Cheapest petrol in sheffielf atm

I've paid £1.12 for unleaded at sainsburys meadowhall this morning. If you have a Costco card they're running at around £1.08.

Costco are usually cheaper, previously they've been 10p lower than most places in the city.

Rotherham Tesco was abit cheaper than most places in Sheffield last time I was there as well.

Costco is always the cheapest. I fill both our cars up at least twice a month there and even with the membership fee make massive savings. The diesel was 110.9 and the petrol 109.9 earlier this week.

£1.11 @ Morrisons Meadowhead

£1-11.9 yesterday so £1.12 in reality.

Its kind of pointless anyone going out of their way to buy the cheapest fuel; if you have a fuel station on your usual route you're best of buying from there regardless.

Its kind of pointless anyone going out of their way to buy the cheapest fuel; if you have a fuel station on your usual route you're best of buying from there regardless.

I don't think that applies now. At the weekend Shell at the bottom of Eccy Road was 10p a litre more than Hillsborough Morrisons.

I don't think that applies now. At the weekend Shell at the bottom of Eccy Road was 10p a litre more than Hillsborough Morrisons.

But to drive from Ecclesall Road to Hillsborough to save a few quid.....no thanks. Although I rarely fill up, I'm not a frequent driver.

But to drive from Ecclesall Road to Hillsborough to save a few quid.....no thanks. Although I rarely fill up, I'm not a frequent driver.

Depends if you're filling up or not.

50 litres will be £5 cheaper at Hillsborough for a 5 mile return trip