Nearest travelodge hotel to lodge moor ?

Could anyone please tell me the nearest travelodge or premier in the closest to redmires road and lodge moor ? I'm coming from the M1 motorway Thankyou for your help

Guest makapaka
Could anyone please tell me the nearest travelodge or premier in the closest to redmires road and lodge moor ? I'm coming from the M1 motorway Thankyou for your help

Prob town centre.

That's what I thought town centre years ago I drove past the crucible and hallomshire hospital up to lodge moor hospital

Come off M1 at junction 35A there is one 5 mins away on the edge of wentworth industrial estate

Come off M1 at junction 35A there is one 5 mins away on the edge of wentworth industrial estate

Isnt that a premier inn?

The one bang opposite Meadowhall

There is a Travelodge and a Premier Inn as well I believe

Yes I've saw the one at Meadowhall am I far to lodge moor from there ? How many miles from there would you say ?

Guest makapaka
Yes I've saw the one at Meadowhall am I far to lodge moor from there ? How many miles from there would you say ?

Miles. Does it have to be a premier inn or travelodge? The Rutland in broomhill is ten mins from lodge moor if that. Prob take you 20mins from motorway to get there.

Depends if you want a hotel close to motorway or close to lodge moor?

Where's the nearest Best Western to Weston Park?