Who do we want in the playoffs.

To be honest I wasn't keen on Fulham but to have a chance of playing them we need to beat them next week,personally I would like Reading then Huddersfield in the final but if we have to play Fulham so be it.

To be honest I wasn't keen on Fulham but to have a chance of playing them we need to beat them next week,personally I would like Reading then Huddersfield in the final but if we have to play Fulham so be it.

Well done on reaching the playoffs. I said weeks ago you'd go up, so far so correct. Especially once we'd secured promotion, because we often miss each other.

Of course, current form doesn't mean much in playoffs, but I watched the Fulham Hudds game the other day, and Fulham looked pretty dangerous, and Hudds looked well outplayed. However they are up there for a reason, so Hudds doesn't mean easy win.

If I was in your shoes now though, I'd probably prefer someone else to play Fulham first and beat them, then face the winner of that, Reading or Hudds in the final, for a promotion.

I'd be a bit nervy against Fulham in the final.

I don't think it really matters who you get. Playoffs do funny things to players and teams. Its a lottery.

Good luck to them.

I want Huddersfield and then whoever at Wembley. I don't think it matters. With our experience and quality I would back us to win at Wembley, no certainties but would expect us to win.

We need to lose against Fulham next week, and then hope Huddersfield get 3rd place

We should then aim to get past Reading via the use of a penalty shoot out, even if its 0 - 0 over 2 legs

We then need Huddersfield to beat Fulham

Then we can get HUddersfield in the final and as we have done the double this season we should beat them a 3rd time

That is Wednesdays route to the Premiership and I think Carlos should be aiming to lose against Fulham next week

And I honestly believe that Carlos will approach the Fulham game tactically and ensure we lose next weeks game

We do not want to face Fulham in the playoffs over 2 legs

We need to lose against Fulham next week, and then hope Huddersfield get 3rd place

We should then aim to get past Reading via the use of a penalty shoot out, even if its 0 - 0 over 2 legs

Then we can get HUddersfield in the final and as we have done the double this season we should beat them a 3rd time

That is Wednesdays route to the Premiership and I think Carlos should be aiming to lose against Fulham next week

And I honestly believe that Carlos will approach the Fulham game tactically and ensure we lose next weeks game

If only you could give the team talk.

One should 'NEVER' put a team out to lose. It's just not 'err' cricket.:P

Face anyone of em in playoffs , luck always needed as well on day

One should 'NEVER' put a team out to lose. It's just not 'err' cricket.:P

Thats ok cos they playing football. :hihi::hihi:

Fulham are the danger team , scoring goals for fun , we need to avoid them .

So with them in 6th position thats ok, we just need to match Reading's last match

away against Burton.

Then Fulham will play Reading ( hoping for a Reading win.)

That will leave Wednesday v Huddersfield.

I would fancy Wednesday to beat Huddersfield having done the double over them.

Huddersfield's form over recent weeks is not good,

where as Wednesday are the form team.

This nonsense about Wednesday losing to Fulham is not what we need ,

we need to continue our winning run and not interrupt it.

Same start X1 v Fulham .

Fulham are the danger team, why would anyone with any sense put out a team to beat Fulham next week, they are clearly the team to "NOT" meet in the first two legs in the playoffs

Let Huddersfield or Reading get them (ideally Huddersfield) over the two legs

Why would you want to face the danger team over 2 legs?

I don't know who I'd want, all will be tough. If we are good enough to go up we should be able to beat any of them so we'll see