Dance studio for hire/space for hire.

Me and some mates are looking for dance studios/space to hire for dancing. We usually do breakdancing majority. It'll be nice if it's not too far from city centre but would negotiate travel. Nycha(or old and trusty studio) has closed down.

Anyone know anyone? Thanks in advance.

Hype Dance in town just off the Moor next to the Fire Station.

Bumping just so I don't need to make another topic. Me and a partner of mine is looking for just a dance studio for hire to play our own music+practice dance. Anyone know of any places that offer no membership and has an hourly rate or something like that?

Hi we have a studio to hire just been built if you are looking for somewhere to hire my number is 07957936404

It's a disabled school / community centre with a sports hall/ new studio /cafe

It's in high green Sheffield bit away from city centre though

Me and some mates are looking for dance studios/space to hire for dancing. We usually do breakdancing majority. It'll be nice if it's not too far from city centre but would negotiate travel. Nycha(or old and trusty studio) has closed down.

Anyone know anyone? Thanks in advance.

Dance Revolution, we got 2 mirrored studios full equiped.

The school is located in Sheffield city centre, 3 Bailey street S1 4EH

http://dance-revolution.co.uk/

Hi Nycha Dance have relocated to 14 ridgeway rd, manor top, s12 2ss. its just 10 mins on the bus from city centre with the the same good vibes and reasonable prices as before.Feel free to get in touch 07951211749 or facebook etc. :)

Try U-Mix Centre near Queens Road, very reasonable prices for their dance studio