Gogglesprogs C4 ..

It was never a good idea, nor was the original idea.

Totally agree. The kids were cute, and the idea was a good one...but watching kids watching tv is just DULL. Half the joy of gogglebox is seeing people discuss news, drink wine and get silly, make everything rude and just generally muck about.

I quite liked the idea of Gogglebox initially but now it's worn off. Comments on re-runs of 'Strictly', 'Get me out of here' and 'Xfactor' as its staple diet has made it immensely dull, although it does have the odd magic moment. I was anticipating something special from 'sprogs'..it didn't transpire.

So you sit in front of your tele and watch folk sitting in front of their teles? And now there's a version where you watch kids watching tele? What fresh hell is this?

So you sit in front of your tele and watch folk sitting in front of their teles? And now there's a version where you watch kids watching tele? What fresh hell is this?

Kids and adults are entertaining, kids naturally and adults usually not so..bit like you watching a screen as you now are with someone on another screen watching you through typing. It's just another form of human interaction...that type of fresh hell, although it isn't that fresh. What is interesting with GB is it gives you different perspectives from differing viewpoints about differing topics without being heady or deep, unlike the likes of BB which is totally vacuous and self indulgent.

I think it's called light entertainment.

When will they show the GoggleBox squad watching and episode of "GoggleBox"?

... or is that when the time/space continuum implodes?