I'm a celebrity,get me out of here.

Here it comes again,yet another motley crew of has been's and never will be's trying to boost their flagging careers by eating maggots and other nasties,the whole lot being pushed along by the gruesome twosome Ant and Dec.I really can't believe they are in the jungle 24 hours a day.I think they come in when the cameras are rolling,the rest of the time they are probably in a 5 star hotel just over the hill.Still at £100,000 per entrant,even if they only last a couple of shows it really is a nice little earner.The whole show wants consigning to the archives.3 weeks of this crap,thank goodness for the on/off switch.

Here it comes again,yet another motley crew of has been's and never will be's trying to boost their flagging careers by eating maggots and other nasties,the whole lot being pushed along by the gruesome twosome Ant and Dec.I really can't believe they are in the jungle 24 hours a day.I think they come in when the cameras are rolling,the rest of the time they are probably in a 5 star hotel just over the hill.Still at £100,000 per entrant,even if they only last a couple of shows it really is a nice little earner.The whole show wants consigning to the archives.3 weeks of this crap,thank goodness for the on/off switch.

Have you tried other channels or Netflix etc rather than the off switch? You're missing out on some cracking telly.

I would rather watch this than Strictly come Prancin and that daft Bake off rubbish, now they are a load of crap and as for switchin of the telly when either of them come on I just want to put my boot through the screen. :gag::hihi:

id love to see dan wooten,piers morgan and katie hopkins in the jungle for at least two years

I'm a Celebrity does usually at least have SOME actual celebrities in it and not just recycled "stars" of other reality shows. And it has produced some memorable moments, Dean Gaffney and Paul Burrell's "Bush Tucker Trials" were classic television.

David Guest windin up Jan Leeming, getting her to sing Summertime, telling her she had a voice like a nightingale. :hihi:

God, this is always the worst thing on TV. Can't watch it...

I am going to watch it because Chris Eubank is in it I think he will be funny to watch :)

Can't wait, this is the only kind of this show we watch...

id love to see dan wooten,piers morgan and katie hopkins in the jungle for at least two years

Only two ? :D