Driving Instructor Megathread - Part 3 - DO NOT ADVERTISE IN HERE

Mod note: It's time to start a new thread for this topic - post your queries about driving instructors and driving lessons in Sheffield in this thread.

Please note that driving instructors are welcome to answer questions in this thread, and to advertise their businesses in their signatures but instructors shouldn't post in this thread just to promote their businesses.

Failure to observe this will result in posts being deleted.

Previous thread: http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=838604

Edited by alternageek
added previous thread

Hi can anyone recommend a good driving instructor in Sheffield - have tried pelican and they are full

My fiancée is looking for a female instructor in an automatic. We are in the s5 area. Any recommendations

Hi.

Not sure if this is correct section but looking to put a couple of my staff through a driving test crash course in a few weeks.

Can anyone recommend a company with high pass rates and good prices of course?

Thanks

I did one back in 1987; the instructor at the time said they preferred to call it "An Intensive Learning Experience "

He seemed to reckon that, as a motorcyclist, I could probably crash quite successfully without further training.:hihi:

Hi.

Not sure if this is correct section but looking to put a couple of my staff through a driving test crash course in a few weeks.

Can anyone recommend a company with high pass rates and good prices of course?

Thanks

Sorry to put the mockers on it.

But if you succeed in getting two non-drivers through the L-test in a short period of time and then ask them to live with the pressures of driving for work AND not have bent metal (or worse) in short order, you will have been very lucky.

Sorry to put the mockers on it.

But if you succeed in getting two non-drivers through the L-test in a short period of time and then ask them to live with the pressures of driving for work AND not have bent metal (or worse) in short order, you will have been very lucky.

I'm pretty confident they'll fly through

Hi can anyone recommend a good driving instructor in Sheffield - have tried pelican and they are full

I used Bill Plant and was happy with the service they provided.

Does anybody know of any good driving instructors they would recommend? Possibly close to the Hillsborough area, thanks.:hihi:

A friend recommended this chap to me, and its in the hillsborough area:

Allan Smith 07855790996

Stated her Mum just recently passed with him and found him excellant. Hope this helps.

JC driving school has a high success rate. Very patient and reliable. Recently got a relative of mine through the test 1st time and didnt take an age to do it!