Think its a campain by Radio Sheffield to keep Abba songs alive!

And whyever not? There's no pain involved in such a campaign.

Oh there's lots of pain in Abba songs.

Kat err....Cowan err....wasn't err.....on this....errrr...morning.

She did ok though and seems a nice enough lass. Think paul walker is back in the saddle for a bit now.

Yeah, I suppose she does bumble along a bit but generally better than most. I quite enjoy her Saturday morning show which is a bit different and has well-considered guests.

Radio Sheffield goes from bad to dire.

Lazy content - playlists consisting of Abba, Shania Twain, Bryan Adams et alia, on a loop, because all RS listeners are assumed to be fans of tasteless middle of the road music; same programme formats, epitomized by the inept Pressman, with his Smashie and Nicey delivery and his inane competitions. Today his sporting bleep was a real tester: "...we need to hit the {bleep} running."

Hmm - now let me ponder that one.

Asinine, formulaic, puerile.

Lazy content - playlists consisting of Abba, Shania Twain, Bryan Adams et alia, on a loop, because all RS listeners are assumed to be fans of tasteless middle of the road music; same programme formats, epitomized by the inept Pressman, with his Smashie and Nicey delivery and his inane competitions. Today his sporting bleep was a real tester: "...we need to hit the {bleep} running."

��When he says "How's it looking Greg", when going to the travel makes me cringe

Yet your still listening :hihi::hihi::hihi:

I listen to radio sheffield most days great sports coverage good presenters no annoying adverts,,my gripe with it is those constant annoying traffic reports

Guest makapaka
I listen to radio sheffield most days great sports coverage good presenters no annoying adverts,,my gripe with it is those constant annoying traffic reports

The traffic reports might aswell just be a recorded loop - parkway / derek Dooley way etc.

Just tell us if there's owt significant

The traffic reports might aswell just be a recorded loop - parkway / derek Dooley way etc.

Just tell us if there's owt significant

There must be some contractual reason for the regular traffic updates as they are (every 15mins I think) and always adhered to.

^^^ And its busy on Queens Road.

Not to mention Wentworth business park, yet strangely never a mention of the Hoyland side of J 36 which is and will be chaotic until September.

There must be some contractual reason for the regular traffic updates as they are (every 15mins I think) and always adhered to.

Users of the Traffic Update feature of most car radios appreciate it if on a long journey via SY, as the updates plonk on top of whatever radio station (BBC or otherwise) the radio is tuned to.