Strictly Come Dancing . The best ever ?

I do believe this years 2015 Strictly Come Dancing was the best ever !

So do I.

Over the last couple of years I'd started to get a little bored with it but this latest one was really good. Well done Jay. :clap:

I watched more of this years than any of the ones in the past. Once Carol Kirkwood and Jeremy Vine were booted out (way too late) the quality was excellent.

Had a preference for Georgia all way through competition but thought Kellie would win on the night due to the judges' comments.

SCD is the ultimate family show. The production of the show this year was excellent, the professional dance routines outstanding. I was happy for any of the final three to win, but my personal favourite was Georgia & Giovanni.

I do believe this years 2015 Strictly Come Dancing was the best ever !

I am glad. i stopped watching a while back, but I see the Daily Mail is doing its best to try and knock it down becayse it comes from the BBC and it loves to build things up and then destroy them. The big attempted scandal this year ahs been to say everything is fixed.

I am glad. i stopped watching a while back, but I see the Daily Mail is doing its best to try and knock it down becayse it comes from the BBC and it loves to build things up and then destroy them. The big attempted scandal this year ahs been to say everything is fixed.

Dailymail#wasteofspace