Greycats- Pat Lesley

update on george gill;he had a further operation which was successful and is now in rehabilitation in Bad Rappenau and hopefully will be out soon.mel

Patt Leslie and her band 'The New Greycats' are back at the Shiny Sheff, Lodgemoor on 30th Oct, 27th Nov and 18th Dec 2010 so come and check it out and catch up on past times.

We'll be there:)

We'll be there:)

I'm jealous. Stuck in North Wales. Can't get. If you get a chance, could you say Hi to Barry (keyboards) from Mick and Helen. I played rhythm guitar when he was in the Raiders.

My ex used to be a drummer with The Greycats..if Pat is still with them that would be amazing!! Such a lovely lady....we had lots of fun times....

My old school mate who taught me my first chords played for them, Kevin Baines, is he still playing with them ?

My old school mate who taught me my first chords played for them, Kevin Baines, is he still playing with them ?

Skippy went to see them at Shiny Sheff a couple of years ago with a chum of mine David Barnes (Barnsey) who used to play keyboards with them when they started hundreds of years ago! They were great, I bought their CD and still play it.Spoke to several members of the band that night but sorry can't remember any names. Shooter

ps

Are you from grimesthorpe

Edited by shooter
error

I'm talking about Pat & The Greycats around mid 80s...Roger Jackson drummer ; Terry ?? lead guitar ; cannot recall the bass player's name but think from Swinton?? Could not believe Pat still belting it out...must get to see her if she at the Shiny Sheff again - I only live down the road so no excuse!!

We had a great night last night and Patt and the group are next at the Shiny Sheff on 28th May - try to make it and bring your mates!

Hi...Hopefully can make it...Don't say anything to her (if you know her) ...would love to surprise her....Cheers

I'm still playing with her but won't say a word.

I'm still playing with her but won't say a word.

Reedy are you the saxophonist from rotherham that I was talking to a couple of years ago with Barnsey at the Shiny Sheff gig, if it's you you said no wonder the sound mix is too loud, "they're all mutton Jeff " !! But what a great sound.

Edited by shooter
accuracy

Yes, it's me and we are all a little bit more deaf now!