Warning for dog/cat owners in Oughtibridge

Our neighbour in Oughtibridge is putting broken cuttlefish,Garlic bulbs broken branches and glass down in the communal area where our dogs walk, (not loose on their leads) both our dogs have been ill over the last two months one of them was very ill and was at vets 3 days after being poisoned outside, this is advice for pet owners around Oughtibridge to keep an eye open while walking their dogs.

Edited by me to you
adding more detail

We don't talk to him he is a very ignorant person, he doesn't live there just uses the address for a postal address spends a couple of hours a few times a week there,reported it to Police

There are some very odd people in this world.

Where in Oughtibridge do you/your neighbour live? Which communal area(s) is he is doing it?

As above please let us know where abouts in Oughtibridge this is happening. I shall let all my friends know who have pets to be on the look out.

What a nasty evil man to be doing this!!! I can't even imagine what I would do if anything happened to my dog because of him!!