Blades vs charlton

So this should be another 3 points against a team who many expected to do better this year.

I'm sure we will see cheeky bandit pop up and claim his team will smash us, only to crawl back under his rock when they lose ;)

he seems to be very notable by his abscence this season, since the wheelies are doing pants :hihi:

Blades will get thumped seven to nowt, but

If there was a prize for the best own goal, I think they'd be in with a shout.

Here he comes... It's Charlton and the Cheekies....:hihi::hihi::hihi:

I seem to remember you having egg on your face, the last time we played:) i also seem to remember you lwent AWAL for some months after:)

Any result in Uniteds favour shall do me, after all its so easy to be massively over confident and lose at home.

In Wilder we trust.

Ayup Cheeky mi owd.

Wonder how many months you'll be AWOL after we batter you tomorrow?

BTW you need to change your signature.

Karl Robinson is happy with with how things are going, so I'd be confident as a charlton fan too.

Charlton manager Karl Robinson says there are "deep" problems in the team, and that too many players "don't deserve" to wear the red shirt.

The Addicks lost 4-3 at Shrewsbury on Tuesday, their third straight defeat, despite a Ricky Holmes hat-trick.

It left them 15th in League One, just six points above the bottom four.

"Too many people have got away with things for too long," said Robinson, who took charge in November after leaving former club MK Dons.

"For too long too many people have dodged bullets, and the manager has always been the one who gets it in the neck," the 36-year-old continued.

"I have to take responsibility as well, because I am the manger, and so do my staff, but ultimately we are not going on the pitch. We've not won enough games on the pitch.

"It can't be [down to] six, seven, managers. It can't be the lack of funds that have gone in. At some stage players have to stand up and be counted."

Robinson said the defeat confirmed what he already knew about his squad.

And he now wants to build a new team in his own identity, "with everyone singing from the same hymn sheet".

He added: "We are going through a transition period, we are looking forward to next season in some ways.

"It is not about short-term results, but long-term success."

Sounds like KR is trying to build him up and get a bigger price when they come around to selling him.

If he was a premier league player now, then he would have been bought.

Hope for 3 points today and don't see why not,hope our defence can keep it together a little better, as we seem to be able to score ok

come on Blades, cant give him yet another excuse to pop up his annoying little beak