Missing Cat - Hillsborough, Findon Street / Dykes Hall Road Area

Hello,

My cat 'Stan' has been since early morning on the 14th March. It's not like him to not come home in an entire day, he's normally back in time for dinner.

He's not wearing a collar, is microchipped. Light brown/coppery tabby, male, neutered, relatively large.

Not particularly friendly to strangers, really hates being picked up.

If anyone sees him could they reply / PM me please?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ytx6sottejg8h42/stan.jpg?dl=0

Edited by Mr_Skeleton

has he come home yet ?

No, no luck so far. My wife has spent the day looking for him, posting leaflets and putting up posters but nothing so far sadly.

Hi Stan,

Sorry we can't see the image, but if you want to post him on our Facebook we are happy to share with our followers for you.

Also register him on pets located and contact all local rescues with his info, pop up posters in the local area. Hope he's back home soon.

Best Wishes Lauren

Thanks Lauren, that was silly of me, I've fixed that link now. I'll report him on your page when I get a moment later on.

Hi Mr Skelton . Sorry to hear about your cat. Mine has gone missing too so I am walking round Harrison Rd , Ball Rd and wood rd through the day and night. I will keep a lookout for him. Hope you find him soon .

Thank you Loony Cat, that's very kind. I'll keep an eye out for your cat too. Good luck!