Please recommend a dog walker

I getting a dog in summer as I work 4 days a week I will need a dog walker. I live in S6. could you please recommend a good walking service Thanks!

Borrow my doggy is a great site!

If you pop to the vets or local pet store you will see there a list of local dog walkers I suggest you get one who is insured , DBS checked and who has fully checkable references .

I would avoid Borrow my doggy as several of my elderly customers have had bad experiences .

We use impawtant Friends in Oughtibridge, they are absolutely brilliant. Completely trustworthy, reliable, reasonably priced and brilliant with animals (they look after all animals as well as dog walking).

You'll easily find them with a quick google search, I'm not sure if they cover where you live but you could call or email to ask.

Good luck.

I know of 10 people who use borrownydoggy and all have good experiences everyone goes on their own opinion but make sure they are subscribed which ensures your covered through insurance etc

Choice is yours

Thanks for the advice

We use impawtant Friends in Oughtibridge, they are absolutely brilliant. Completely trustworthy, reliable, reasonably priced and brilliant with animals (they look after all animals as well as dog walking).

You'll easily find them with a quick google search, I'm not sure if they cover where you live but you could call or email to ask.

Good luck.

So do we! Mark walks my lurcher and looks after my cats when we go away as well.

Hi There-

I'm Ruby and I am currently starting my own dog walking business - Ruby Dooby Doo's. I am 18 and living in S11 with a full driving licence, car and dog insurance.

I would love to help out and walk your dog, Please get back to me if this interests you.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Ruby Dooby Doo.

Terry in bradway