Blades v Rochdale

Looking forward to match Saturday, yet another tough game but we need the three points , that's if the games still on think there midweek game was off due to heavy rain so possible it may be off ,think the way blades playing at moment

Only positive things to say :thumbsup: 2-0 blades

Yes lets go for the 3 points - if the game is still on. I'd rather it be on, get it out of the way.

Rochdale are a good side, but we've got enough to win this. Although you can't afford to take for granted, we've got to be winning these games if we're going to go up.

I'll say a 1-2 win. Hanson, Sharp to score.

If its on and we carry on playing as we have been, 3-1 win.

Blades 2-0 up in 11 mins. Duffy & Lafferty.

echo

Or even Rochdale v Blades

Doing well

COYRAWWIIIZZZZAAAAAAAAARDS

---------- Post added 04-03-2017 at 16:37 ----------

Ooooeeerrr Dale score :mad:

---------- Post added 04-03-2017 at 17:12 ----------

Oooeeerrrrr missus

---------- Post added 04-03-2017 at 17:32 ----------

About bloody time Billy. Now hold on

pretty please

---------- Post added 04-03-2017 at 18:04 ----------

Final analysis must be a positive. Fleetwood on this evidence the best team in the league. Bolton have failed to close the gap for yet another week and remain some distance behind, Scunthorpe are gone as a threat.

Looks like a Blades Fleetwood duo, would obviously like to see us go up as Champs but whatever, still 5 points clear of the Cods.

---------- Post added 04-03-2017 at 18:07 ----------

Next weeks match between the Fisherfolk and Bolton is a win win whatever the result. Not sure which result i prefer. Probably Bolton to win is preferred, really can't see anything other than a Fleetwood win.

blades and fleetwood to go up would do me fine as long as theres a gap between us and 3rd

Well with drawing today could have gone a lot worse.

But it has actually made us a further point clear from the now 3rd place.

Someone needs to stop fleetwood at some point, they just keep scoring though.

A point is also disappointing after being 2 in front and then being in front again.

But had we been offered a point before the game, I think most would have took it.

Sharp with another goal and others chipping in too.

2 ex loanees scoring against us too.

I'm satisfied with today's results. But can fleetwood win the league?

Edited by Robbie Loving

Blades today was poor ,bad in defence to say we had a two goal start ,got to have been the worst playing field I've seen in a long time ,but same for both sides so just 1 point 2 thrown away ,let's hope we can improve on Tuesday night at oxford excellent support yet again

Reading between the lines,I think Wilder wanted to say more about the pitch,but he was not going to get drawn into a situation where he was looking for excuses,so he's just said that they played the pitch better than us,given them credit for being the better team,and said that we had an off day.

We didn't let them back into the game,because they were never out of it at 0-2,they had been better even then,so we take the point and move on.

It's pretty much the game I expected,plenty of goals and them going at us because they had nothing to lose by doing so,they have had a good season and anything they got here was a bonus.I thought we would get goals and it was all about how we handled them when they came at us,but we haven't done the job.

There will be more like this,Oxford will be the same,and there will be lots of end to end roller coasters for the rest of the season,it's the way we play and it's not going to change.

Bit of a bonkers game, started off well but we were hanging on at the end, Moore pulled a superb save off to keep it level, so we've got to be happy with the point.Shred would have loved it, RIP big fella