Sheffield Wednesday v Norwich City 04/03/17

The business end of the season and every games an important one. This weekends visitors Norwich are faring worse than expected but do have the nucleas of the Premier League side, Cameron Jerome is one of those players that always seems to score against us.

The Owls need to get back on track after two defeats and a win in this fixture could banish the thoughts of the Leeds debacle, Norwich didn’t look great against Ipswich yesterday but it was derby so you can’t read too much into it.

2-1 (hopefully).

I think its vitally important to get Tom Lees fit for this game ...

As good as Sasso has been...i think he was at fault for the goals conceded against Forest and Leeds and Lees at the side of Loovens brings out the best in each other.

As for the rest of the team...who knows!...but a win is a must if we don't want a battle over sixth spot.

I think its vitally important to get Tom Lees fit for this game ...

As good as Sasso has been...i think he was at fault for the goals conceded against Forest and Leeds and Lees at the side of Loovens brings out the best in each other.

As for the rest of the team...who knows!...but a win is a must if we don't want a battle over sixth spot.

Its odd with Sasso, good skilful player but prone to a costly mistake per game, very costly in the last one.

My Norwich mate asked if I fancied going to this and then a session, I was tempted until he told me tickets were £35. Ha, good one.

So just the session for me on Saturday.

Norwich have been poor away from home recently, so as good a time as any to get another 3 points on the board.

Hard fought out game this for you. Norwich will be desperate to win this but just don't think they've got what it takes.

You'll win this one... I'll say 2-1 victory to put you back into contention for a play off place. Automatic's have gone now which has completely baffled me :huh:

Play offs now and any of those positions will do.

Hard fought out game this for you. Norwich will be desperate to win this but just don't think they've got what it takes.

You'll win this one... I'll say 2-1 victory to put you back into contention for a play off place. Automatic's have gone now which has completely baffled me :huh:

Play offs now and any of those positions will do.

I think you are the only one baffled as you where the only one believing that it was possible :hihi:

I think you are the only one baffled as you where the only one believing that it was possible :hihi:

Were*

As for the top 2, that's been a pipe dream from game 1 for the Owls.

Play offs are still a good achievement even if they don't win them.

1-1 bore draw lol a Norwich friend of mine hopes swfc start slow as he thinks pace n pressure will out do swfc . not sure if hes right .

Some Norwich fans are citing this as the last chance saloon for Norwich this season, lose and its virtually game over. To be honest I'd rather we go up against a team that want to play rather than sittng back, Norwich have underperformed this season but can turn it on when required.

Norwich play with a fast temper so The Owls better update there game or it will be another bad result again,just nearly everyone knows that Carlos will be changing the team again,and thats why the team is so uneasy,you get confidence in the side by playing the same team regulary but the Owls have not done this All season

Norwich play with a fast temper so The Owls better update there game or it will be another bad result again,just nearly everyone knows that Carlos will be changing the team again,and thats why the team is so uneasy,you get confidence in the side by playing the same team regulary but the Owls have not done this All season

Would you play the same team that started at Leeds then..?

Coming off the back of two defeats and a wobbly defensive performance in the last game its certain changes will be made....didn't see many complaints about changes when we won 4 in a row.

Would you play the same team that started at Leeds then..?

Coming off the back of two defeats and a wobbly defensive performance in the last game its certain changes will be made....didn't see many complaints about changes when we won 4 in a row.

.........or when we got to the play off final. Carlos will rotate the squad and we have to accept that, its not doing bad so far, if we can beat Norwich Saturday our only relistic rivals for the play off spots is Fulham.