Wednesday v Birmingham

A home game at last ..another Friday night on Sky & a great opportunity to go 5 points clear of the chasing pack..

Hutchinson now free from suspension & hopefully Rhodes & Winnall upfront..you'd have to think a home win is nailed on..

3 points is the most important thing..

need to a win to keep the wolves from the door, LETS AVE IT

I think we'll finally turn it on.

3-0.

An owls fan of mine asked last Saturday if I`d like to go and watch this Birmingham game in our local then have a game of snooker with a few bevvies.

I`m just a bit concerned that we will fall asleep and never get a game of snooker.

maybe I can get him to sod the game off and play snooker earlier after last weeks bore of a spectacle??

---------- Post added 08-02-2017 at 21:15 ----------

I think we'll finally turn it on.

3-0.

Turn what on??

The tv??

Last weeks viewing wasn`t that bad was it?? :hihi::hihi::hihi:

An owls fan of mine asked last Saturday if I`d like to go and watch this Birmingham game in our local then have a game of snooker with a few bevvies.

I`m just a bit concerned that we will fall asleep and never get a game of snooker.

maybe I can get him to sod the game off and play snooker earlier after last weeks bore of a spectacle??

---------- Post added 08-02-2017 at 21:15 ----------

Turn what on??

The tv??

Last weeks viewing wasn`t that bad was it?? :hihi::hihi::hihi:

despite the protestations, you'll be watching...out of curiosity :hihi:

Two home games on the bounce and a chance to put a bit of light between the chasing pack and pressure on the ones above.

Birmingham won their first game under Zola last weekend which is a good thing, hopefully they wont park the bus and the pitch, game and weather will be much better than at Wigan last week.

2-0

Two home games on the bounce and a chance to put a bit of light between the chasing pack and pressure on the ones above.

Birmingham won their first game under Zola last weekend which is a good thing, hopefully they wont park the bus and the pitch, game and weather will be much better than at Wigan last week.

2-0

and our players :hihi:

I think this is quite a straight forward game this. Birmingham are in downfall. They have a manager who's unproven and players very low of confidence.

A game you simply have to win - in which you will. I'll say a 4-0 win. Birmingham are just terrible at the moment and think Wednesday are going to give someone a hiding soon.

Rhodes x2.

3-1 win.

Job done.

I think this is quite a straight forward game this. Birmingham are in downfall.
I wouldn't be so sure. They've got some good players and Zola may well be starting to turn the ship. They're in transition between two very different managers' styles.

Cannot understand them sacking Gary Rowett, they were doing o.k. Zola has certainly not improved them. I expect us to win comfortably even if it,s not a good performance, and it would be nice to see Winnall and Rhodes get of the mark. 3-0

Cannot understand them sacking Gary Rowett, they were doing o.k. Zola has certainly not improved them. I expect us to win comfortably even if it,s not a good performance, and it would be nice to see Winnall and Rhodes get of the mark. 3-0
Rowett was refusing to sign a contract. Combine that with his last two results, 0-4 Newcastle, 0-3 Barnsley, and the owners decided for a new approach with a big name.

Sure, Zola's relatively unproven (took Watford to 3rd place Champ playoffs in his first season there), but his style of football is very much different, which Blues fans are already noticing, compared to Rowett's dour defensive counter attacking style.