Looking for horse to part loan

I'm looking to part loan a horse a few days a week in the s17 or s18 area. I'm 16 and have been riding since I was 6. I've had horses on loan for the last 3 years, I've done showjumping, dressage, hacking, schooling and I've helped back youngsters. if anyone has any suggestions please let me know. Thanks :)

Hello

I have a pony and horse available on part loan in S17 if you are still looking? They're both posted on preloved and gumtree.

Many thanks

Laura:)

that's great thank you I'll have a look

---------- Post added 24-03-2017 at 07:30 ----------

thank you for your response but I can't afford how much youre asking, he looks lovely though

Hello

I am flexible on amount of days n therefore cost if that helps?

Thanks

Laura

that would be better for me as I am only 16 and earning £240 a month but I also have to afford petrol for a bike, how much would you want for a couple of days a week?

Ok no worries. So if you wanted to do a couple of days a week I can do it for £85 per month but I would have to look for someone else too to take him on an additional part loan. He needs working over the summer and I need to gather funds to feed n tend to all the geriatrics in the herd!! So the only compromise would be you may have to have set days or just collaborate with another person. Let me know what you think.

that's better for me, I am fairly flexible on days, the only day I can't do it Monday. weekends Itd have to be afternoon as I work with 4 horses up until 11. early September time if you still wanted me to loan I could probably do more days as I'm hoping to go in to an apprenticeship.

Ok hun my contact details are on preloved or gumtree if u want to arrange something get in touch n you can come n meet the herd

Many thanks

L :)