**young owls jfc trials 2016-17**

Young Owls JFC are pleased to announce the 2016-17 Trial Dates

We are looking for players of all ages to join our Club

Please visit our website for more details: http://youngowlsjfc.co.uk/trials

At Young Owls we are a family friendly, FA Charter Standard Club, with qualified and experienced coaches. We pride ourselves on the development of children in a fun , safe and friendly environment. Our philosophy is always to promote football the way we believe it should be played , positive , attacking, free flowing football with the emphasis on developing players individually and collectively.

Running teams from foundation level to U16's we currently have 13 teams playing regularly on a Saturday and Sunday morning, competing in the Sheffield and District Junior Sunday Football League. Many of these teams compete in the A Division of their respective leagues.

Many thanks

Mark Jones (Young Owls U12 White)

How can I find out if the u11s are needing a goal keeper or if they are holding trials. My son is looking for a team.

How can I find out if the u11s are needing a goal keeper or if they are holding trials. My son is looking for a team.

Hello, thanks for the message.

Please click on the link to our website in the original post. Here you will find details to the U11 contact information.

I believe there will be two U11's teams with the Young Owls in the 2016-17 season.

Many thanks & good luck

Mark