Heinz Celery Soup - Is it still made?

After not buying soup for a while (not due to any particular reason) I really fancied some celery soup the other day. Went to Tesco's and they had every variety except celery. Have since been to Sainsburys and Asda and they don't have it either.

I've had a quick look on google, but can't find much info.

Anyone know if it's still made?

Don't know if it's still made, but it's really easy to make your own and then freeze it if your fancy gets out of control!!!

Once made my own but it didn't quite taste as good as Heinz! May give it another go though when the mood takes me!

Campbells make one, but I'm not sure if they have been taken over now.

Like whitehorses says it is so easy to make,just saute a chopped up celery and half an onion in some butter and oil add some stock,about a pint will do,i use chicken stock as it tastes better but you could use veggy stock,let it bubble for about 45 mins turn off the heat and blend it to the consistency you like,stir in some cream,sprinkle with a few herbs and there you have it.