Is the world cup the most over rated crap

i watch a few games and cant understand why people want to watch such a stupid sport

no the most over rated crap is big brother, eastenders and britains got talent

i watch a few games and cant understand why people want to watch such a stupid sport

That would be because your opinion is not law, and many millions of people don't think it is stupid.

How dare you talk of the beautiful game like that!... go wash your mouth out madam. :mad::)

I am a 26 Male and I really, really, really can't stand Football at all... Hate it when I get questions at work, "Who do you want to win" "what team you supports" lol and to be honest "I don't care". Anything to do with Music I love.

I am a 26 Male and I really, really, really can't stand Football at all... Hate it when I get questions at work, "Who do you want to win" "what team you supports" lol and to be honest "I don't care". Anything to do with Music I love.

me too,

32-Male-no interest in football at all, its just a game, why does everyone get so uptight about it?

Only another 3 weeks to go, then you'll have a free month until the new season starts. :hihi: What more do you want?

It's a good fast moving sport, better that falling to sleep watching tennis.

Is the world cup the most over rated crap?

yes.

that is all! :hihi:

It's like geek sex.

It comes ones every four years and is very disappointing :)

I love football but some games can be boring if you don't care about the outcome. The key is to get into it enough so that there is some reason to care about the outcome of every game. It is especially easy in the world cup because lots of results can have an effect on England's progress.

It's like anything, if you put some time into it you can find enjoyment from it.

I'm sure you'll get over it.

:rolleyes: