James Corden -v- Patrick Stewart!

I saw this article yesterday and have to agree with Patrick Stewart. James Corden is about as funny as an axe in the head. Stewarts comments were maybe abit below the (belly) but for a so-called comedian to insult a veteran actor by saying he was dying was probably just as bad ( and unfunny ).

Glamour Awards 2010

Anyway, I tend to agree with Stewart. Corden just can't take a joke.

I wonder if Stewart is starting to Fancy himself as a comedian after doing voices for Family guy and American dad...

I wonder if Stewart is starting to Fancy himself as a comedian after doing voices for Family guy and American dad...

I wonder if Corden is starting to Fancy himself as a comedian after being misguidedly labelled as one for the last five years :hihi:

I wonder if Corden is starting to Fancy himself as a comedian after being misguidedly labelled as one for the last five years :hihi:

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Slightly off topic, I know, but I once made myself look exactly like Patric Stewart with one of my OH`s stockings.

As you can see, the winter nights just fly by in our house!

Slightly off topic, I know, but I once made myself look exactly like Patric Stewart with one of my OH`s stockings.

PMSL!:hihi::hihi::hihi: thats class! although a tad scary too :hihi:

Where's the gusset ?

Where's the gusset ?

In the back of my throat!

The Corden-Stewart tape was played twice on Radio Five/Live the other night, don't know what the fuss was about

The Corden-Stewart tape was played twice on Radio Five/Live the other night, don't know what the fuss was about

Me neither, one fat barsteward getting the 'ump on with a has been. Six of one and half a dozen of the other.

Is that what James Corden supposed to be, a comedian, I thought he was an actor playing the part of a bad comedian....he ain't funny, just vulgar.