Download festival 2010 or any other festival

Is anyone going to the Download festival or any other this year.

what do you think to the line up?

What band would you like to go?

I think i will be going to the Download festival, i went last year for the first time and it was really good. The line up looks good so far this, there adding 5 more bands tonight, cant wait to see what they will be, i hope one will be Rob Zombie :)

Is anyone going to the Download festival or any other this year.

what do you think to the line up?

What band would you like to go?

I think i will be going to the Download festival, i went last year for the first time and it was really good. The line up looks good so far this, there adding 5 more bands tonight, cant wait to see what they will be, i hope one will be Rob Zombie :)

I'm off to Leeds festival again, I got my ticket last year. The line up is yet to be announced, but Muse who were rumoured to be amongst the headliners has just announced that they are headlining Glastonbury.

It'd be Bloodstock for me but there's only 2 bands I really like and a only a couple more I'd want a look at. Well, at the moment anyway.

cool. whats Leeds festival like?

not looked at bloodstock fest, erm because i dont really know any of the band lol :) but lots of people said its good.

I'm going to Down Load and I can't wait. It's going to be fab as ever and fingers crossed the weather will be hot and sunny.

Done Leeds festival a few times and I find it is just a GCSE results party with NME favs so giving it a miss.

For Download there's only one day with a decent line up and no day tickets so that'll be a no go.

Currently debating Bloodstock....Bloodbath, Gojira and more :D

Sonisphere for me. VIP all the way.

Download I've seen the majority of the bands playing.

Leeds is full of idiot who think it's soooo funny to burn people's tents on the Sunday night.

Bloodstock is just a little too wierd.

Download and probs Sonisphere for me. Bloodstock is a little too heavy for me

to my knowledge they never release day tickets until closer to the time anyway. i quite fancy going to download to see lamb of god and ac/dc, but that's about it so i probably won't bother

bloodstock is a little "weird" i guess... but that tends to keep the emo's away :hihi:

I'm goin download!!!! for the pure reason of AC/DC! (saw em on their black ice tour but i must go again!)....and Aerosmith. but forget rage..their only there because of that stupid x factor campaign thing!

I'm goin download!!!! for the pure reason of AC/DC! (saw em on their black ice tour but i must go again!)....and Aerosmith. but forget rage..their only there because of that stupid x factor campaign thing!

...and so what, RATM are a good band.