Two flats held under a single long lease!

I have two flats held under one 125 year lease (the lease clearly states flat a and flat b). The freeholder/landlord has a shop and small flat at the rear of the ground floor (both very small so no question of 25%). In summary three flats in th building two owned by a single leaseholder and one by the freeholder.

Does the leaseholder of the two flats "qualify" for notice of first refusal when the freeholder sells his freehold?

Does the leaseholder of the two flats "qualify" for collective enfranchisement to acquire the freehold interest?

I have two flats held under one 125 year lease (the lease clearly states flat a and flat b). The freeholder/landlord has a shop and small flat at the rear of the ground floor (both very small so no question of 25%). In summary three flats in th building two owned by a single leaseholder and one by the freeholder.

Does the leaseholder of the two flats "qualify" for notice of first refusal when the freeholder sells his freehold?

Does the leaseholder of the two flats "qualify" for collective enfranchisement to acquire the freehold interest?

Possibly. You or your solicitor would need to consider carefully the RFR provisions in Part I of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1987.

Thanks. Can anyone say anything more definite than that?

Thanks. Can anyone say anything more definite than that?

Not on a public Forum, no.