Finding a house price on Land registry

Hi all. Im trying to find what a house sold for on my road but cant find it on the land register or a google search. It says on the land register website that you cant opt out of this so why is the sale price nowhere to be seen. The house sold over 5 years ago. Any info where i could find this out would be helpful. Thanks

Check zoople or rightmove for sold prices. I've kept an eye on the sales of houses on my road that way to see if my house has appreciated in value since I bought it.

Zoopla's site is good (http://www.zoopla.co.uk/house-prices/) as it lists all the properties in a postcode and all known sale prices.

If that doesn't work, feel free to PM me the address you are interested in as we do have our own internal access to this type of data providing it's available

Ive tried zoopla and rightmove as they appear in a google search but says not known. I will pm you once ive made enough posts mlfc. Ive been on mouseprice but not paying £28 to find it out. Just wonder if they had it removed somehow as every other property is listed.

It can take time. Not 5 years. So, potentially some mistake in procedure along the way? You can speak to HMLR to ask yourself.

Hi all. Im trying to find what a house sold for on my road but cant find it on the land register or a google search. It says on the land register website that you cant opt out of this so why is the sale price nowhere to be seen. The house sold over 5 years ago. Any info where i could find this out would be helpful. Thanks

You can copy and paste the following into your browser to report a missing sale in Land Registry price paid data:-

(link available in 6th post due to limitations)

Just fill in the details including the address your query relates to and this can then be investigated.

---------- Post added 07-03-2016 at 13:01 ----------

You can copy and paste the following into your browser to report a missing sale in Land Registry price paid data:-

link available in 6th post due to limitations

Just fill in the details including the address your query relates to and this can then be investigated.

---------- Post added 07-03-2016 at 13:02 ----------

---------- Post added 07-03-2016 at 13:02 ----------

(link available in 6th post due to system limitations)

---------- Post added 07-03-2016 at 13:03 ----------

---------- Post added 07-03-2016 at 13:04 ----------

Please see next post

---------- Post added 07-03-2016 at 13:15 ----------

You can report a missing sale in Land Registry online sales data using the link below:-

Unfortunately the forum will not accept a link to the error reporting form. Please go to Gov.uk and search 'Price Paid Data' .

You will then be presented with a selection of options on the right hand side of the screen.

Select the first option 'How To Access Land Registry Price Paid Data'

Scroll down about halfway until you see the heading' Complain about Price Paid Data being made publicly available'

Below this there are a number of links.

You will need the link 'change a sales record form'

Click on this and fill in the address details of the property you are looking for and submit the form. This will then be investigated by Land Registry. Please provide e mail contact details if possible.

Many thanks

Ive tried zoopla and rightmove as they appear in a google search but says not known. I will pm you once ive made enough posts mlfc. Ive been on mouseprice but not paying £28 to find it out. Just wonder if they had it removed somehow as every other property is listed.

Our house is not price listed on Zoopla as are some others nearby. The reason is, I think that they do not give them before 1995 so all the owners that have lived there over 20 years will not be price listed.

So the answer is,

if no price is listed the owner has lived there at least 20 years

Our house is not price listed on Zoopla as are some others nearby. The reason is, I think that they do not give them before 1995 so all the owners that have lived there over 20 years will not be price listed.

So the answer is,

if no price is listed the owner has lived there at least 20 years

Land Registry does not publish sales data in the price paid dataset on sales prior to 1995 however there are some instances where sales are excluded from this (1995 to present) data which may explain missing sales from 1995 onwards.

If you suspect a sale is missing you can fill in the form as referred to above where this can be investigated and either be confirmed as excluded or added if the sale should be showing.