Who is being written out of Emmerdale?

It would seem one or two actors are being written out of Emmerdale this coming week.If the totally talentless are the first to go there is a big choice.I would plump for Marlon,Paddy,Laurel,Dan,Chrissie and Lucky.One or two more keep their jobs by the skin of their teeth.Why on earth the face pulling Adelle Sylva is being brought back in I can't understand,she is one of the worst.

Edited by ivan edake

I don't know who is going, but my choice would be, Sandy, Robert, Chrissy, Lucky, that awful woman who was in Brookside years ago and her ex-hubby.

My selection is Sandy and his ghastly teeth, charmless Ali, weird Lachlan and my top tip the awful Debbie. I really hope they leave Marlon and Paddy alone, when the scriptwriters get it right they are great together. If the gorgeous Cain goes then so do I.

I'd go for Marlon, Marlon, Marlon , Marlon and hopefully Marlon, then they should ban his name from any future episodes.

My selection is Sandy and his ghastly teeth, charmless Ali, weird Lachlan and my top tip the awful Debbie. I really hope they leave Marlon and Paddy alone, when the scriptwriters get it right they are great together. If the gorgeous Cain goes then so do I.

Got to agree with you about Cain, he is gorgeous. Do you remember when he went out of it and they replaced him with the awful Eli?

Thinking about it, Bernice is awful and Adam, Aaron and Ross all need to have a shave

I quite like Bernice and really like young Aaron, but Ross and Adam are the male equivalent of the 2 blondes just uninteresting but necessary characters to fill out the storylines.

---------- Post added 01-08-2015 at 00:18 ----------

I'd go for Marlon, Marlon, Marlon , Marlon and hopefully Marlon, then they should ban his name from any future episodes.

No I like Marlon and really hope they stop making him such a wimpy wet lettuce.

---------- Post added 01-08-2015 at 00:21 ----------

Got to agree with you about Cain, he is gorgeous. Do you remember when he went out of it and they replaced him with the awful Eli?

Thinking about it, Bernice is awful and Adam, Aaron and Ross all need to have a shave

I do remember Eli he was Marlons brother wasn't he, awful storyline.

Cain Gorgeous. :gag: Specsavers springs to mind, Amos Brealy now your talking Gorgeous. :hihi:

Your must be a man and therefore the envy you must feel when watching dishy Cain is understandable, so I think I can speak for Jane when I say we forgive your childish outburst and use of silly faces. :)

Yes he could turn a ladies head with those fabulous sideburns but I always thought that Henry Wilks was the better looking of the pair.

Your must be a man and therefore the envy you must feel when watching dishy Cain is understandable, so I think I can speak for Jane when I say we forgive your childish outburst and use of silly faces. :)

Says you who has ended a post with a silly face. Dishy Cain, more like dish cloth face Cain, his face is craggy with white boils around his gob, get some taste for godsake. :help:

Oh dear you really are jealous aren't you :rolleyes: denying the obvious charms of Cain makes you sound quite sad and bitter :mad:

I was trying but obviously failed to bring a little ironic humour with my smiley face ;):P:)