Video Game Shows

What were your favourites back in the day and which ones would you love to be around now?

Mine were Bad Influence featuring a sexy Violet Berlin, then of course the epic and never bettered Gamesmaster featuring the flawless talents of Dominik Diamond who later went on to front When Games Attack which was also good even if it only had one series.

I think the latter should be around today, Gamesmaster needs to come back to show a new generation how funny, mature and sexy video games used to be and it would only work if the Dom Diamond was back to present it, seeing as Sir Patrick Moore may be too old, maybe a new games master in touch with current trends could be introduced, I think Stephen Fry would be fantastic.

Gamesmaster and there was one on late at night with 3 women.

Gamesmaster and there was one on late at night with 3 women.

Bits.........

Got to bring back Gamesmaster.

Anyone else make it to Gamesmaster Live at the Birmingham NEC? - I remember being one of the annoying teenagers getting free stickers from the Nintendo stand to stick on the back of a poor man trapped inside a Sonic costume (although he shouldn't have sworn quite so much at us). Also remember blagging as much free stuff from each stand as possible by swapping coats with mates to appear as if you haven't been to the stand before. I think I had my own bodyweight in disposable cameras from the Ocean stand!

And if it counts as a video game show they should also bring back Knightmare as long as they can find enough kids who don't know their left from their right and then fall off ledges. Not sure who'd make a good Tregaurd but just don't bring back Pickle!

Edited by xxALxx
Spelling

Got to bring back Gamesmaster.

Anyone else make it to Gamesmaster Live at the Birmingham NEC? - I remember being one of the annoying teenagers getting free stickers from the Nintendo stand to stick on the back of a poor man trapped inside a Sonic costume (although he shouldn't have sworn quite so much at us). Also remember blagging as much free stuff from each stand as possible by swapping coats with mates to appear as if you haven't been to the stand before. I think I had my own bodyweight in disposable cameras from the Ocean stand!

And if it counts as a video game show they should also bring back Knightmare as long as they can find enough kids who don't know their left from their right and then fall off ledges. Not sure who'd make a good Tregaurd but just don't bring back Pickle!

Do you get out much?

Gamesworld, on sky 1 with Bob Mills! Was also the program that introduced David Walliams to TV (he played some nerdy gamer who kept asking for tips for whatever games were popular at the time)!

Do you get out much?

Yes thanks. Not sure exactly how things I remember from the early 90s impact whether or not I get out much nowadays. Maybe with 5800+ posts in approx 17 months you should be asking yourself the same thing. Congratulations on your contribution to the discussion in this thread. You obviously have nothing to say and are saying it far too loudly.