Looking for bands to play with in sheffield

hi, im 24 from hillsborough, im lookin to join a band as my own friends i usually play with dont have enough time anymore i play guitar, lead or rythm, iv been playing for 12 years, i like most genres of music and can play most of them, my own favorites include foo fighters, acdc, the hives, queens of the stone age, tenacious d type bands but also like doing acoustic stuff like, igor presnyakov covers, newton faulkner, ed sheeran, ben howard, stereophonics etc, as well as most other popular band songs i also like playing non band songs such as jessie j, chris brown, olliemurs etc. i do a litte bit os singing aswell so could do backing vocals. i dont have much experience playing live in a band but would love the chance to do it, i have payed maybe 3 or 4 small gigs before thnks all, hope to hear from ppl

Hi

I'm up for meeting and having a jam. Played lead guitar in a band before and have done several open mics