Anyone had floor tiles re-grouted?

We have a sizeable area of floor tiles in hallway, kitchen-diner and the grout is discoloured. I've tried everything to get it back to the original colour, but no luck so considering a re-grout job. Has anyone had this done this and can recommend someone ?

You say you've tried everything... I've tried this and it worked very well.

http://www.toolstation.com/shop/Painting+%26+Decorating/d150/Tile+Adhesive+%26+Grout/sd3107/Forever+White+Grout+Reviver+-+Arctic+White/p50440

Bit labour intensive, and you must follow the instructions, but 6 months on it's all still white. Definitely a DIY job and, for me, it was a bathroom and walls.

Sorry - missed that response earlier. I don't actually want white, which is the problem - it's a sort of sandy colour (think he called it almond). Thanks anyway

HI. You can buy a tool for raking joints out bit of a job but i have done several amd re-grouted No good steaming etc be just as bad in a few months . Its a bodgers way not used by trades people :hihi::hihi::loopy::loopy

Nip down see Charlie at Tegular Tiles at Handsworth he may do them , Nice fellow helpfull

Edited by spider1