Airflow bricks installation needed

Can anyone tell me how much to install a few airvent bricks.

It is it rectify a home report saying the extension has not sufficient airvent bricks.

Does it have to damage the laminate floor which I have just put on?

Thanks

A few pence really, if you do it yourself:

http://www.diydoctor.org.uk/projects/airbricks.htm

You aint got a clue / Stop giving people advice about things you know nothing about or what you read.

First thing you want to find out which way joists are running before you start or you will have the inside floor collapsing .

And yes it can all be done from outside no prob. // its easier with 9x6 air bricks gives you room to

work to build inside bwk up.:suspect::suspect::hihi: Depends whats already in and nature of job

Edited by spider1

You aint got a clue / Stop giving people advice about things you know nothing about or what you read.

First thing you want to find out which way joists are running before you start or you will have the inside floor collapsing . :hihi:

Yeah you're probably right. I have never done this sort of thing...oh wait.

Yeah you're probably right. I have never done this sort of thing...oh wait.

Oh good at least youre honest / I can tell you how to bodge it take you a couple hours and inspector will be happy . Call yourself a builder then like a lot on here. :hihi:

To all you perfect builders who know everything!!

Take brickkwork down from the outside and install 9" x 3" air bricks with telescopic liners.

Nothing damaged.Nothing collapsing.Obviously after checking runway of joists

To all you perfect builders who know everything!!

Take brickkwork down from the outside and install 9" x 3" air bricks with telescopic liners.

Nothing damaged.Nothing collapsing.Obviously after checking runway of joists

Very good / What would you recommend for doing to an extention only a few year old but has 9x3 air bricks in . Shall i put 9x 6 new ones in to increase airflow :suspect::suspect: