Resin bound drives

Hi i,m thinking of having a resin drive done and am just wondering if anybody has had one done that is older than 5 years and can comment on what condition it is in now and weather they think its worth the expense. Cheers

Edited by stadli

:suspect:

Hi i,m thinking of having a resin drive done and am just wondering if anybody has had one done that is older than 5 years and can comment on what condition it is in now and weather they think its worth the expense. Cheers

Be very care full with any kind of drive like this or stamp concrete etc. If you have any servies . gas/ water / drains etc running underneath them and you want access and have to dig up you got major problems . You also need planning permission i believe but check with installer .:suspect::suspect:

Same with laminate / wood floors internally/ plumbers / central heating engineers / are soon off when they see this :suspect::suspect::hihi:

Edited by spider1