Electoral fraud in Tower Hamlets

We may already be in the early stages of a civil war. What is happening now is typical of a faction grabbing for power. Once power is gained then the aim of the faction would be to change the laws themselves.

We should nuke Towert Hamlets from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

'kin A Ripley.

I'm afraid I have to disagree, the nukes might miss TH.

The area could be given over to the police to be used for 'diversity training' or let our army use it for training in 'urban warfare'.

It would amuse me if there was such a creature as a police officer who was also a member of the TA that could take part in both of these activities, such as blowing up buildings in his part time job and then apologising for it in his full time job the next day.

I'm afraid I have to disagree, the nukes might miss TH.

The area could be given over to the police to be used for 'diversity training' or let our army use it for training in 'urban warfare'.

We have Page Hall for that.

No, I'm still in favour of the nukes

If you cannot remain civil and on topic then I will be only too happy to close the thread and issue suspensions .

Not just the electoral fraud, he's been accused of other dodgy dealings as well.

http://www.eastlondonlines.co.uk/2014/11/corrupt-council-faces-government-action-after-damning-report-accuses-mayor-of-possible-fraud/

But strangely enough, even after all this, the streets are clean, the bins get emptied weekly, there's a new primary school and surgery ... local people seem happy enough. This IS Tower Hamlets, after all.