Noise from local pub

Any sane person who moves to house near on to a pub and then starts complaining about the noise is crackers .

The same as those that move to the Country and then complain about cocks crowing , cows mooing , and the smell of pig ****te.

When I lived at Walkley the yuppie mob started moving in and the first thing that happened was that they called a meeting in the pub to complain about Doncasters hammer going all night .

Tooosers every one.

Yep, sums it up.

I used to love the sounds of the hammers at Danny Doncasters making their way up to walkley, a kinda homely sound, which I miss. Plus the sound of trains at Wadsley Bridge.

Yep, sums it up.

I used to love the sounds of the hammers at Danny Doncasters making their way up to walkley, a kinda homely sound, which I miss. Plus the sound of trains at Wadsley Bridge.

We used to sup in the highway pub ( long Gone ) at pitsmoor and the hammers could not be heard but felt and yes it was better than drum and bass,garage or what ever the younger generation think is music.

So if someone lives close to Sheffield arena with a live concert on, would nearby neighbours be able to get the concert cancelled because of possible noise?