Bristol Paedophile Gang on trial.

Personally, at the moment, I can't think of what would be an appropriate sentence for such crimes.
I watched a re-run of this documentary on BBC4 last night.

If these guys were to get life without parole and spend their sentence there, that would begin to approach the lower end of the 'appropriate' scale.

Alternatively, I suppose they could spend their sentence in a general prison without any sort of protective or isolating measures in place, and we can just sit and wait to see how long they last.

I wonder if the EDL will be marching on the streets of Bristol as they did rage against the Rotherham sex grooming gang..and Rochdale....or is that only when the offenders are not white.

The trial was in Bristol but the offenders were from all over the country and abroad. They are sick freaks of nature as opposed to freaks of culture. As such, nobody has ignored their crimes because they didn't want to upset cultural sensitivities.

We really need life to mean life in cases like this.